Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jason & Shanon's side table back-blog

Jason and Shanon, friends from grad school bought a house. As a house warming present I made them a piece of what I like to call 'Trash Furniture'.  I went to the local Habitat for Humanity Re-Store and found a cute little table for minimal $. It was kind of blond colored wood to begin with. Unfortunately I do not have any photos of it BEFORE.  So I painted it and decoupaged it with some awesome paper from The Paper Source. Here are some photos of DURING and AFTER.

This is painted, note the bulbs on the feet are not yet painted.

Painted and decoupaged. 

I lined the drawer, and got some cute matching green knobs!

The table in its new home. 
(Yes I knew the color of their couches, but didn't realize the pillows matched too!)

2 comments: